Following the shooting of harmless and peaceful #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate by men of the Nigerian Army, Lagos State has been counting its losses as angry youths have been on the rampage, burning down several structures in what is seen as a revenge attack.
Below is a list of buildings and structures that have been burnt down on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
- Oriental Hotel
- Zenith Bank, Admiralty Way
- Lekki Toll Gate and Lekki Concession Company (LCC)
- GTB on Admiralty Way
- Polaris Bank, Admiralty Way
- Over 30 buses belonging to Lagos State Government BRT Company, and the BRT terminal at Oyingbo
- Gov. of Lagos State Sanwo-Olu’s family house
- Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat
- Cars within the premises of Ministry of the Environment Alausa, Lagos
- Television Continental (TVC), television station owned by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu (Former Governor of Lagos).
- Over 20 police station burnt
- Nigeria Ports Authority Building Marina Lagos
- Lagoon Hospital